Friday, March 18, 2011

Pics of Me! How Neat!

So, here I am in all my glorious funness. Enjoy.




I'm growing up pretty quick, my eyes are blue still but now with a hint of green spreading out from the pupil. My hair is still dark but not quite as dark. And I eat like I might not get another bottle. I'm sure that's a breath of fresh air for my Mama, and my Dada for that matter.




Oh, I enjoy spitting bubbles, smiling and laughing. I put everything in my mouth, even things I probably shouldn't. Mama likes to tell me, "Swiper, no swiping" because I quite deftly grab and hold onto anything that gets close to my long-fingered hands. The world around me really is taking on quite a different feeling, one I'm finding I enjoy rather a lot.

I'm in the habit of taking several 30 minute naps throughout the day, which if frustrating for those in charge who have numerous tasks to complete and find it difficult to do so, but I do sleep through the night, so that's something, right?

I am getting big. I'm super happy. And right now, everything is rather nice. I'll post again soon. Love to all.

Cole

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! We all can't help but have huge smiles on our faces as we look at these pictures. You two have very beautiful children, well, I do too, I guess (haha)! The boys send lots of love to their whole family in California, and say they can hardly wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete