Monday, January 24, 2011

Things I'm Doing...

Just wanted to take a moment and tell you about some of things I'm doing at this point in life. First, I love to Raz. I'll pucker my lips up and just blow until the spit flies! I know, sounds gross, and maybe if I were 18 and doing it, then gross would be the best way to describe it, but right now, it's just fun and messy.

Also, I love to laugh. My Dada does this thing where he like hums on my neck and it just cracks me up. Laughing is great which means I smile a lot too. That's almost as much fun too. Everyone loves to see me smile, so I try and do it as often as I can.

What else am I doing...I eat. A lot. Much more than Hunter ever did apparently. I love to eat, can't hardly get enough. Mama's back to work, so my food is coming at me in bottle form, which I'm totally okay with.

The nerve thing is getting a lot better. We're doing lots of Tummy Time, to try and strengthen my upper body and neck. Mama worries I've been cursed with my Dada's somewhat weaker upper body. Fortunately, I make up for it with his undeniably handsome face and bring-a-smile-to-your-face charm.

So, things are good, really good. Just in case you were wondering. Oh, and here's a pic. And, yes, it's a pic of me doing a Raz.

No comments:

Post a Comment