Sunday, April 3, 2011

Five Months and Growing...

I'm nearly five months and weighing in at 20 pounds! My Daddy thinks I'm freakishly huge for my age. Mama is ready to agree with him and seeing all my measurements now fall into the 90th percentile or higher (95% in weight!). The thing I keep hearing the most..."You are SOOOO not like you're older brother."

Anyway, Mama took some pics she wanted everyone to see and keeps asking when I'll get them up on the blog, so here they are:




You can't see everything in the pic, but this was Daddy's Not For Profit Organizations Day. He's sporting items from all his favorite charities: Autism Awareness, California Trout, SETI Institute, and Sea Shepherds. I wonder what organization I'll inspire him to support...

Tata for now. Need a nap.

Cole.

1 comment: